Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring / Summer Racing Season Begins!

Fresh and hot off the presses - the latest "edition" ( of my purely fictional... lol! ) magazine - STORR - Southern Tier Off Road Racer.  I haven't done one of these in a while and we're overdue for one.  So seeing as today was the opening round of the MX season at Broome Tioga, and yours truly spent some time up there ... I found a couple of pretty good candidate shots and decided to use this one.   (I'll probably come across one after the fact that is absolutely killer that would have lit up SI's radar and then I'd get a kazillion dollar contract offer from them, become a globe trotting, world dominating shooter with all of the greatest equipment, etc ....  )  But -- I didn't.  <grin>

Anyway -- photo's from this opening round can be found at the galleries here (I still have many more to upload at the time that I write this post - they'll all likely be up in a fews days time... )

Click the photo to view it larger | Click it here to view the full sized export (1800px)

No comments:

Post a Comment