Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Spotted at Upper Lisle

...  on my way home from work today.  I happened to have the "Deer Repellent"* on me and spotted this guy in the water coming across the bridge.  I went looking for him and got lucky.  :)  I could have gotten in 'closer' to him had I had my D300 crop body with me, but I didn't.  These were grabbed with the D700, 70-200mm + 1.7x converter which is equal to roughly 340mm.  Click the photo's to view them larger.





* My big camera with big lens - seems that everytime I have it with me kinda hoping to catch a good shot of Bambi and/or one of her cousins ...  nadda.  Conversely when I don't have a camera with me, or if I have the little fuji with short lenses ...  then I see herds of the damned deer.  Thus - "Deer Repellent"

No comments:

Post a Comment