Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Automatic Tranny

So get this - shortly after I got to work this morning I discovered a bunch of boxes that had been left for me from Friday deliveries (UPS and FedEx).  I unbox stuff and set it in various little piles (this goes here, these things have to go over to the plant, this thing for the new guy, etc... )  I break down the cardboard and proceed to take it out to the garage where we have a dumpster for recycling and I see this:


I was like "Whoa.... !  What is THIS thing... ?!   Damn Sam...  this is cool....  "

I dumped the cardboard into the bin and went and grabbed me camera.  :)


It is apparently going to be hanging around our facility for a week or so as the company is testing it to see if it is something they may consider investing in.  Get this - big honkin' 18 wheeler truck like this - it's an automatic tranny!  lol!  Yeah ....  

The wrap job / paint job on it?  Apparently this was THE truck used to haul the Christmas tree to the White House this past year - that's pretty neat.  I'm hoping to get some better shots of it later on this week, and maybe I'll try to get some more lose ups / detail shots of the paint job / wrap on it.  It really is quite cool.

Click on the pictures to view them larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment