Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Broome Tioga - Round #2 2013-14 Winter Series

....  so I had anticipated on going to the races and shooting them for the better part of the day today.  I did go and I did shoot.  For a while.  I just wasn't "feeling it".  Shooting just felt kind of repetitious . . . I don't know...   Weather wasn't bad.  It was a bit on the cool side but when the sun was out it was very tolerable - and the sun was out quite a bit.  I hung around for a couple of hours but took off around 12:30 - 1:00pm... I went home and grabbed my dogs, had them jump into the back of the car and off we went to go for a good run.  {shrug shoulders}

Anyway - some grabs from the (brief) period of time that I was up there ...  I'll have these and the rest of the keepers posted up to the galleries in a day or so.  I think I'm in my usual winter "funk" where I just don't feel like shooting, or doing much of anything for that matter.  Hmmmmmm . . . .  March can't get here soon enough - that's "the last corner" of the yearly lap around the calendar.  We come out of that corner and then ease onto the gas going into the home stretch - Springtime and then Summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment