Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

When "bombs" are good . . .



... I know I'm old and nerdy, and not entirely on top of pop culture but when I saw a link just now re: some celebrity "photobombing" a wedding shoot in NYC I figured I'd follow the link to see what the prima-donna attention whore did. Turns out "photobombing" is a "good" thing?? Apparently it means that - well - I dunno . . .  I guess that because "Joe Actor" wound up in a photo that it became "the bomb!"? ( scratching my old bald head.... lol! ) I read "bomb" in anything and take that to be, generally, a bad thing. Bombs blow things up. But I guess "bombing" in this instance is good because the photo went "viral" in internet speak and kabillions of folks saw it.

Well huh!  Whatddyaknow...   :)

( I wouldn't have had a clue who that guy was had I been editing the photo and may very well have cloned him out of it... lol! )

No comments:

Post a Comment